The moving process can be a stressful time for all parties involved: Buyers, Sellers, and their families. In this potentially difficult time, the right agent can make all the difference. I understand the difficulties that first-time home buyers go through, and I'd be happy to guide you through the process. As a lifelong Kansan who grew up in Johnson County, I also have the expertise in the Kansas City area to sell your home for a price you're happy with, in the time frame you've given.
In every industry, marketing techniques are becoming overwhelmingly based on YouTube and social media. As an on-screen and stage actor with a knack for presentation, I have the unique ability to make professional quality videos and other promotional materials that will help you sell your home. As more and more millennials are buying, it's important for you to have a tech-savvy agent.
No matter your real estate goals, when you're ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- - Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri
- - Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- - National Association of REALTORS
- - Kansas Association of REALTORS
- - Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Music, Opera, Finance, Theater, Fitness, Social Media, Phi Mu Alpha
- Spring Hill High School
- University of Kansas - BFA Vocal Performance - '13
As well as a Realtor, I'm an opera singer, actor and teacher. I've been performing with the Lyric Opera of Kansas City for three seasons. I live with my wife, Sara, and my dog, Boone.