I have been in real estate since 2006. Creating an energetic and positive customer experience is what I enjoy. I am licensed in both Kansas and Missouri and I specialize in assisting an array of buyers and sellers. As a Kansas City native, I am very familiar with the metro area and I am knowledgeable of the surrounding communities. I am enthusiastic about diversity and I have experience in working with all personality types.
I take every aspect of this business seriously and I realize a great deal of success relies on the advertising and marketing of homes. So, whether it’s utilizing the latest selling techniques, online marketing tools or setting up social media sites – I am technologically advanced and I work diligently to help my clients become successful. The professional relationships I develop with my clients and helping others achieve their goals is what keeps me in real estate.
- Prior to real estate, I worked as a facility manager for a law firm while attending school. At this time in my career I obtained the most of my interpersonal communication skills. I also learned the value of time management and the dedication it takes to do my job well.
- My position at Keller Williams Realty provided me an opportunity to excel in internet marketing and become technologically savvy. I instructed agents on new website platforms and I taught social media classes. Throughout my career at Prudential I have found that my best interest rests with first time home buyers and newly constructed homes.
- All of the certifications, designations, and volunteer hours I have acquired are essential for me to market myself as a resourceful agent. Each course and organization I chose to work with was designed to give me the preparation and knowledge I need to manage the challenges in real estate. Recognizing and appropriately addressing diversity while offering every client an optimum level of service is what I enjoy most about being an agent.
- *Kansas City Regional Associations of REALTORS (KCRAR): -Events Committee member since 2012 -Technology & Members Services advisor since 2012 -Young Professionals Network (YPN) volunteer since 2012 - At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- *National Association Of Realtors (NAR) member
- *Missouri Association Of Realtors (MAR): -Diversity Awareness Committee member since 2011 -Economic Development Committee member since 2011 -Technology Committee member since 2011
- *Workforce Housing Specialist Certified
- *Previously served as a New Homes agent for 2 years
- *Green Leadership (GL)
- *Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- *Worked on Mayor Sly James campaign committee in 2010
- *Donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters
- In my spare time, I practice the art of grilling on my Weber, PS3, and travel to various countries. I am passionate about education, having a positive outlook, and enjoying life.
- I graduated from UMKC with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics.
I was born and raised in Kansas City and I currently reside in Liberty, Missouri.