In 2008, Erika and Buffy decided to form a partnership after learning that in this fast paced business, two minds were better than one. They formed The Kauffman Group at Prudential Kansas City Realty. Erika and Buffy are each licensed in both Kansas and Missouri.
• In 2008, The Kauffman Group was awarded the Leading Edge Society award which placed them in the top 7% of Prudential realtors nationwide.
• In 2011, The Kauffman Group was again recognized by Prudential as being part the Leading Edge Society.
• In 2012, Prudential Kansas City re-franchised and became Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes.
• In 2013, the Kauffman Group won the Silver Award from Better Homes and Gardens nationally. This award represents the top 15% of BHG real estate teams nationwide.
• In 2014, the Kauffman Group was the #1 team in units for Better Homes and Gardens in Kansas City Homes (206 homes sold), and the #2 team in volume (over $40M in sales). They also were named the #2 Realtor Team in North America for Better Homes and Gardens.
• In 2015, the Kauffman Group was the #2 team in volume for Better Homes and Gardens Kansas City Homes and #3 team in units. They also received the Better Homes and Garden's "Emerald Elite" award. This is awarded to the top 2% of all sales associates and teams nationwide.
• In 2016, the Kauffman Group was the #9 team in volume for Better Homes and Gardens Kansas City Homes and #3 in units. To date, the Kauffman group has closed over $162 million with 737 units sold.
• In 2017, the Kauffman Group was #1 in Volume, number of listings sold and units for the Plaza Office.
- We are committed to providing the exceptional service required to make your buying or selling experiences positive. We realize that these are big financial and emotional decisions, so you deserve the support of full-time professionals that you can trust.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Missouri Association of REALTORS
- Member, Notre Dame Club of Kansas City
- Member, Visitation Church
- Fire Foundation Board Member
- Buffy likes to travel, watch football and dine out.
Buffy graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Notre Dame in 1997 with a double major in Government/International Relations and Psychology.
Buffy worked for 6 years at Accenture in the Chicago office. At Accenture, Buffy worked as a Process Consultant and Manager in the Financial Services industry. In 2004, Buffy began a career in Residential Real Estate.
Buffy and her husband, Matt, and their 3 children live in the Brookside area. Buffy grew up in Kansas City and feels lucky to raise her family in the area as well. She volunteers much of her free time to help at Visitation School where her children attend. Buffy is also on the Board of the FIRE Foundation. Buffy’s hobbies include the KC Royals, Notre Dame Football, and travelling with her family.