Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Aptuit, Account Manager
- EaglePicher Pharmaceutical Services, Account Manager
- ChemSyn Science Labs, Chemist
- Licensed Realtor in State of Kansas
- Licensed Realtor in State of Missouri
- Member of Kansas Association of Realtors
- Member of Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- My passion is my family, church and friends. I also enjoy running marathons, CrossFit, traveling, reading and gardening.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry - Parkville College, Parkville, MO
- Oak Park High School, Class of 1987
Kansas City Area Native
Born in Kansas City, Missouri
Married to Clinton J. Gregg, RSO at Aptuit
Two Children, Ashley and Alex
Former Member of Runners Edge
Active in Church, School, Community and Neighborhood