Buying or selling a home can be a complex process. Whether you need expert advice, market information, or assistance to find the home of your dreams, our sales professionals are here to assist you every step of the way.
If you're considering real estate as a career, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes may be the right choice for you. We offer our sales associates the very best tools and resources, designed to help them provide exceptional customer service to discriminating Kansas City buyers and sellers.
Thank you for your interest and let us know how we can best serve you.
- Licensed since 1982
- Residential sales from 1982 to 1992
- Among Top 10% of all resale agents in Johnson County Board of Realtors
- Among Top 5% of the J.C. Nichols Company Residential
- Sales Recipient of J.C. Nichols Relocation Award and Outstanding Service Award
- Past Director of Missouri Association of Realtors, Kansas City Board of Realtors and MLS
- Former Vice President of Reece and Nichols
- Former Vice President of J.C. Nichols Residential
- Branch broker/sales manager 1993 to present
- Heartland MLS
- Member of Urban Core
- Friends of Art
- Friends of the Zoo
- Reading a good book
- Graduate of Shawnee Mission East High School.
- BA Degree from Westminster College. Majoring in Business and Art.
- Additional Real Estate education by earning the following Professional Designations:
- CRB, Certified Residential Broker
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI, Graduate of the Realtors Institute
Grew up in the real estate business. Father was a leasing agent and eventually the head of the old J.C. Nichols Company commercial real estate division. I also worked on the J.C. Nichols survey crew helping lay out many of the subdivisions that J.C. Nichols developed in the mid to late 1970's.
Married with two children: a son who is attending law school in Minnisota and a daughter who is finishing her undergraduate degree in Colorado.