Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Prudential Leading Edge Society
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- Inventory Specialist
- Marketing Assistance Specialist
- Destination Services Specialist
- Residential & Relocation Specialist
- I enjoy family gatherings, Friday nights with friends, and having people over. Food TV is my favorite, so, love to cook and bake. My sons went to KU, so gotta love their basketball. I also enjoy the Royals, T-Bones and Chiefs. Like to travel but 10 days is my limit.
I am from Quincy, IL, and have eight brothers & sisters, four of us are in the KC area. I have 2 sons, Jason married to Stephanie and Derek married to Jill. Grandchildren are 2 year old Dylan and 3 month old Maren. When not working, I so love being with the little ones.