• In 2008, The Kauffman Group was awarded the Leading Edge Society award which placed them in the top 7% of Prudential realtors nationwide.
• In 2011, The Kauffman Group was again recognized by Prudential as being part the Leading Edge Society.
• In 2012, Prudential Kansas City re-franchised and became Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes.
• In 2013, the Kauffman Group won the Silver Award from Better Homes and Gardens nationally. This award represents the top 15% of BHG real estate teams nationwide.
• In 2014, the Kauffman Group was the #1 team in units for Better Homes and Gardens in Kansas City Homes (206 homes sold), and the #2 team in volume (over $40M in sales). They also were named the #2 Realtor Team in North America for Better Homes and Gardens.
• In 2015, the Kauffman Group was the #2 team in volume for Better Homes and Gardens Kansas City Homes and #3 team in units. They also received the Better Homes and Garden's "Emerald Elite" award. This is awarded to the top 2% of all sales associates and teams nationwide.
• In 2016, the Kauffman Group was the #9 team in volume for Better Homes and Gardens Kansas City Homes and #3 in units. To date, the Kauffman group has closed over $162 million with 737 units sold.
• In 2017, the Kauffman Group was #1 in Volume, number of listings sold and units for the Plaza Office.
- - The Pennsylvania State University - BS in Health Policy Administration completed in 1997
- - The University of Missouri, Kansas City - Master in Business Administration (MBA) completed in 2000.
Although Erika was not born and raised in Kansas City, over the last 20 years, Kansas City has become her home. She is very active in the community with Big Brother’s Big Sister of Kansas City, the Encompass Program, the Junior League of Kansas City, MO, the Brookside Waldo Rotary Club and the FBI Citizen’s Academy. Erika lives in the Brookside area with her husband, Jack Wheeler.