Buying or selling a home can be a complex process. Whether you need expert advice, market information, or assistance to find the home of your dreams, I am here to help you with all of your real estate needs.
My number one priority is to provide a superior level of service by using all available Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate resources and technology, in conjunction with my experience and market knowledge.
- I have been a licensed Realtor since 2002 in both Kansas and Missouri working with Buyers and Sellers throughout the Metropolitan area in both Resale and New Home Construction. Over 30 years experience in Sales, Marketing and Project Management.
- Fine Homes Certification
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Member KAR Governmental Affairs Committee-2012
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Volunteer - Harvesters Community Food Network
- Heart of America Boy Scouts
- Member Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Member of Ducks Unlimited
- Member of USGA
As a life long resident I truly enjoy working with families to find the perfect home in a Metropolitan area with a rich history and so many wonderful neighborhoods to choose from. In my spare time, I volunteer work, golf, hunting, and traveling with my wife and two wonderful children.