Prior to entering the real estate profession, I practiced law in Kansas City for nearly 13 years. I then managed a customer service call center for a few years. And now, I am selling real estate using, among others, the negotiation and customer service skills I learned during my earlier careers and have been doing so since early 2007. I couldn't be happier with my choice to sell real estate!
- 2007 to Present - Residential Real Estate Agent
- 2005-2007 - Homemaker
- 2002-2005 - Call Center Manager
- 1990-2002 - Attorney
- Licensed in Missouri and Kansas
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Missouri Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Tennis, cooking, reading, and crossword puzzles.
- University of Illinois, B.A., Economics - 1987
- University of Missouri - Columbia, J.D. - 1990
Married with two sons, living in the urban core neighborhood of Union Hill.