Buying or selling a home can be an intimidating process. I feel it is important to have an advocate by your side during the entire process. Navigating the paperwork, answering your questions, and providing valuable resources and insight to make sure your transaction goes smoothly along the way are just some of the ways I help guide the process. My role is very much a customer service position.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes is committed to being the technology leader and our suite of tools allows me to provide you the best information about the real estate market, regardless of whether you are searching, buying, selling, or somewhere in-between.
Simply click on my e-mail address to send me a message or give me a call. I'm looking forward to serving you!
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop 46
- Christian Fellowship Baptist Church
- Footprints, Inc.
- In a perfect world, I’d own my own professional football team and sell houses, so I enjoy coming to work. I also enjoy learning about the latest trends in technology and look forward to new gadgets and toys.
- In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends and catching up on every television crime scene drama imaginable.
I have 3 boys at home, two of them have four legs and one of them is a teenager. There is never a dull moment or a full pantry in my house.
I try not to take myself too seriously, but my service to my clients is of the utmost importance!