An experienced and professional real estate agent, Katy Graber Lee confidently assists her clients in every aspect of their home purchases and sales. Her extensive knowledge of the Northland, and lifetime in Liberty, MO, helps her advise local and relocation customers alike with the areas of Kansas City that will best meet their needs.
She understands the lifestyle aspect a home search embodies and prides herself on actively listening to her customers and meeting those requirements. Katy and her husband are also raising a family in the Liberty area, which puts her in tune with the importance of community and school districts.
Katy is always one to find solutions by looking at things from a perspective of what’s going to be best for not only her clients, but everyone involved. Her solid work ethic makes her a favorite among cooperating agents and her animated personality makes house hunting a truly enjoyable experience.
- Katy began career in 2004 with her father in a new Liberty, MO subdivision. Working closely with builders and developers gave her great experience in the challenging world of new construction. She has since expanded her skills to include residential resale, relocation listings and buyers. She enjoys working with many past customers and is continually a grateful recipient of their referrals.
- National Association of Realtors
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Relocation Certified in Buyers Assistance, Marketing Assistance & Inventory Properties
- Licensed in Missouri
- Love to Work!
- Love to Shop!
- Love to Run!
- Northwest Missouri State Graduate, 2002
- Liberty High School Graduate, 1998
My husband, Ryan, and I have two beautiful children that keep us on our toes! We live in Liberty.