Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Assistant District Attorney for Johnson County Prosecutor's Office
- Licensed Realtor in State of Kansas
- Licensed Realtor in State of Missouri
- Member Kansas Association of Realtors
- Member Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Member Missouri Bar Association
- Member Kansas Bar Association
- Enjoy cooking and entertaining
- Spending time with family and friends
- Home Decorating
- Juris Doctor, University of Missouri Kansas City
- Bachelor of Science, Northeast Missouri State University
Married to Tony Shapiro, Partner Shapiro & McMullen Law Firm
Three Children, Stella, Sylvia and Ophelia
Created Hand Decorated Specialty Cookie Company
Active in Jewish Community
Active in School Community
Researched and Developed Program for Newborn Babies in the Community