With almost 15 years’ experience in the Real Estate and Building industry, I have closed over $200 million dollars in residential real estate for The Phil Summerson Group as a closing manager in addition to selling / listing homes. I bring a wealth of contract knowledge, negotiation & transaction experience to all of my clients. I was also the designer for Braklow Custom Homes from 2012-2017 which gave me additional knowledge of the building industry.
I was born in Overland Park, KS and have lived in the Kansas City area for 37 years in which I absolutely LOVE! I earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Marketing from Kansas State University. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker in Kansas and Salesperson in Missouri.
I pride myself in taking care of my clients. I am there from start to finish to walk you through this complicated and overwhelming process and to answer all of your questions along the way. I have many tools to help you sell your home quickly with our proven marketing plans and home searching tools as well to help you find your dream home.
Give me a call today and let’s talk!
- #1 Team at Better Homes and Garden Real Estate Kansas City Homes
- Closed over $200 million of Real Estate with The Phil Summerson Group as Closing Manager
- Entered into Real Estate in 2004
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Kansas & Salesperson in Missouri
- Recipient of "Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction" Award
- Distinctive Collection Specialist
- Designer at Braklow Custom Homes from 2012 to 2017
- Rodan + Fields Consultant
- National Associations of Realtors (NAR)
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR)
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- Heartland MLS
- Spending time at the Lake of the Ozarks
- Spending time with family & friends
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School
- Kansas State University
Born and raised in Overland Park, KS
Have 3 children: Ava and twins Jack & Addie
Member of the Pi Beta Phi Alumni Club
Member of Church of Ascension Catholic Church
Member of KC Parents of Multiples