If you are buying or selling a home in the area, relocating to Kansas City or want to build a new home, Larry and his team will work to make your endeavor a success! You will save time and hours of worry knowing that Larry is helping you find the home that meets your standards. If you see a home or community on the Internet that interests you, let Larry know. He can arrange a showing and answer questions about any property you see on the MLS - Multiple Listing Service.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Licensed Salesperson in Kansas
- Certified New Home Specialist, CSP
- Fine Home Marketing and Sales Certification
- Certified Cartus Relocation Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Professional, SFP
- Five Star Client Service Award 2013
- National Association of Realtors - NAR
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Kansas Assocation of Realtors - KAR
- Member of the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors - KCRAR
- Larry loves to travel both within the 50 states and abroad! He has qualified for the annual "Recognition Club Trip" in the company since 1995.
- Camping, fishing, hiking, snow skiing are favorite past times.
- Larry is an avid Chiefs fan and also follows college football and basketball teams and the sports network.
- Larry is an active member of St. Michael the Archangel Parish in Leawood, Kansas.
- Attended Northeastern A&M College - Construction Management
Larry and Marian currently live in Overland Park, but have also lived in Olathe for 17 years where they raised their family since 1986.
Larry and Marian were High School sweethearts since 1976 and married since 1978. They have two grown children, Wes Coast and Lauren Coast Doerer who attended Olathe Schools for early education and high school graduates from St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Wes is currently working on his BSN and Lauren a graduate of Creighton University and Denver University (MBA 2013). Wes and Lauren both reside in Denver, Colorado.