Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count the Terrell-Mazan Team for a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With help and by using their exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, Linda and her team will help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. Linda will work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
- Linda has been a full time real estate professional since 2005 and is the lead agent for the Terrell-Mazan Team. She excels in showcasing listings to provide high level exposure to the market place and advises her sellers on preparing and positioning their property for the best possible price. Buyer and seller services include professional advice, the latest in buyer and seller technology and tools, and skillful management of processes and transactions from start to finish. Her exceptional dedication to her business and consistency in putting client's needs first has created a loyal fan base with many repeat customers and referrals. She has been consistently nominated and received the 5 Star Professional Realtor/Kansas City Magazine award for many years and is a top producer with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes.
- Her professional career began in Chicago in Retail Management with Carson Pirie Scott and then as regional cosmetics buyer/marketing coordinator for I. Magnin stores. She was managing a $10 million dollar business at age 27 and her innovative marketing launch programs for Cartier and Alfred Sung outperformed the much larger flagship store in San Francisco. She transitioned to the Kansas City Area as an account executive with Yves Saint Laurent and was later hired by Chanel Inc. for a similar position, calling on department stores in a 4 state region to manage inventory, develop marketing and advertising programs and train staff.
- After the birth of her second child, she scaled back her career and began selling Tupperware. Linda became a team manager and was awarded her first company car within 4 months and stayed for 8 years. While with Tupperware, she received many awards for personal and team sales, but the most fulfilling was helping her consultants become managers, build teams and receive keys to their company cars.
- Cornerstone Presbyterian
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
- PEO International
- Linda enjoys volunteering, traveling, cooking, singing and supporting the arts.
- Illinois State University
Linda has been married to Paul since 1988 and they have 2 grown sons. They love the Kansas City area and feel lucky to have raised their family in such a great place.