Be it a home priced at $85,000 or an estate that tops $6 million, Lynne approaches every client with the same commitment and exceptional service that has characterized her highly respected real estate career. Her genuine, caring attitude, and detail-oriented efforts have helped countless families and business owners make solid decisions and smooth transitions during even the most stressful times.
Lynne began her full-time career in 2008, with numerous accolades and awards marking her foray into real estate. Yet it's her clients who speak volumes about the job she does. Lynne is devoted, working tirelessly on behalf of her clients. And her professional approach and service within the Kansas City community have earned her the respect of clients and colleagues alike. As a result, the majority of her business comes from referrals from past clients, all of who appreciate Lynne's passion for a job well done.
What's more, Lynne firmly believes that an informed client has the power to make the most sound business decision possible. So she works hard to keep clients up-to-date on the latest market data and community concerns. And the fact that Lynne has an MBA means that she can help navigate even the most complicated of real-estate transactions.
Lynne is vested within the community, and this dedication and knowledge has aided many a happy client. An aggressive and committed realtor, Lynne will work with you to achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
- LOCAL AWARDS - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes - # 1 Individual Sales Agent Volume, 2017, $26 million - #3 Sales Professional, 2016 Volume, $19.7 million - #4 Sales Professional, 2016 Units - #2 Sales Professional, 2015 Units - #3 Sales Professional, 2015 Volume, $19.3 million - #2 Sales Professional, 2014 Volume - #4 Sales Professional, 2013 Volume - #2 Sales Professional, 2012 Volume - #4 Sales Professional, 2011 Volume (Prudential Kansas City Realty) - "Newcomer of the Year", 2009 (Prudential Kansas City Realty)
- NATIONAL AWARDS - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate - Emerald Elite Award Winner, Top 1% in the Nation, 2016, 2015, 2014 - Platinum Award Winner, Top 3% in the Nation, 2013 - Gold Award Winner, Top 5% in the Nation, 2012
- OTHER AWARDS - National Ninja Of the Month, December 2013
- CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Kansas and Missouri
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Expert on Land
- Executive Director of the American Heart Association, Greater Kansas City
- Convention and Visitors Bureau Director, Olathe Chamber of Commerce
- County Extension 4-H Agent, Johnson and Miami Counties
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Council of Residential Specialists, Kansas Chapter
- National Council of Residential Specialists
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Blue River 4-H Club
- American Royal Board of Governors
- Horses and Cattle
- Attending sporting events
- Gardening and landscaping
- Master of Business Administration, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Emporia State University
Married to Gery for 41 years
Mother of 2 children
17 years experience in non-profit organization and association management with the American Heart Association, Olathe Chamber of Commerce and Johnson County Extension 4-H
Member of the Church of the Resurrection United Methodist