I am committed to my clients to do everything in my power to make sure they are 100% satisfied. I pride myself in providing my clients with excellent service and attention to detail. My goal is to assist my clients through the home sale/purchase process as a seamless transaction. I also strive to obtain long term trust and become a valued resource, both before and after the sale of a home. I want to be YOUR trusted real estate advisor for life!
Buying or selling a home can be a complex process. Whether you need expert advice, market information, or assistance to find the home of your dreams, I am here to help you with all of your real estate needs.
With kansascityhomes.com, you can view virtually every available home in the Kansas City Metro area. When you find a home that meets your qualifications, please let me know. I can arrange a showing or answer questions about any property you see.
Simply click on my e-mail address to send me a message or give me a call. I'm looking forward to serving you!
- Adler's, Buyer, 1977-1980
- Barbara Robertson, Buyer, 1981-1984
- Lynn French Designs, National Sales Manager, 1984-1988
- Knight's LTD Catalog, Buyer/Product Development, 1988-1992
- UGA, Self Employed/Owner, 1992-2004
- Licensed Realtor in State of Kansas
- Licensed Realtor in State of Missouri
- Member of Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Kansas Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Enjoy spending time with family and friends
- Experiencing all the fabulous food in Kansas City
- University of Kansas
Area Native, lived in Overland Park for 50+ years
Attended Shawnee Mission School District, graduated from Shawnee Mission South in 1976