I have been in Real Estate since 1996 and have specialized in New Home construction since 2001; helping both buyers and builders. If you are looking to build or purchase a new home, let me use my experience and knowledge to help you get your dream home.
- Hoskinson Bookkeeping, Owned and Operated from 1992-2002.
- Entered Real Estate in 1996. Licensed Real Estate Agent in Kansas.
- Became a licensed Broker in 2000. Managing Broker for Fountain Realty Group 2001-2005.
- Specializing in New Home construction 2001-Present.
- National Association of Realtors.
- Kansas Association of Realtors.
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors.
- Heartland MLS.
I have lived in Johnson County since I was a small child. I have been married since 1985 and have a Son, Daughter, Son-in-Law and two wonderful Granddaughters. My Sisters & their families plus Aunts, Uncles & Cousins all live close by. Family is very important to me.