As a native Kansas Citian whose homes have been mainly along the Ward Parkway corridor, Mission Hills and Prairie Village (for the second time), I have followed the market for housing in my 'hood for years even before becoming licensed as a Realtor in 1994 and Broker shortly thereafter. I, along with many others, believe that Kansas City is a well kept secret when it comes to housing and amenities of all sorts.
For 25 years now, I have enjoyed representing long time and new found friends in their pursuit of the right property as buyers or making disposition of real estate when the time has come for relocation. As the managing broker and director of sales for the Sulgrave Regency condominiums from 2001 to 2006, I have broadened my client list to include many buyers and sellers of condominium properties as well.
I would welcome the opportunity to visit with you about how I might assist you as either a buyer or seller or simply answer a question about the residential real estate market in my hometown.
- - Sales Agent, J. C. Nichols Residential (1994 to 1998)
- - Broker Associate, J. C. Nichols Residential (1998 to 2001)
- - Managing Broker, Sulgrave Marketing Group (2001 to 2004)
- - Managing Broker, Sulgrave Regency Marketing Group (2004-2006)
- - Associate Broker, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes (formerly Prudential Kansas City Realty, 2006-Current)
- RANKED AMONG OUR COMPANY'S TOP TEN PRODUCING INDIVIDUAL AGENTS REPEATEDLY
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- MAR (Missouri Association of Realtors)
- Heartland Multiple Listing Assn.
- Community Blood Center - 34 Gallon donor
- Volunteer for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
- Officer and Board member of the Corinth Downs Homeowners' Associaiton
- I don't golf, so I have time to work for you.
- Rockhurst High School - Class of 1964
- College of the Holy Cross - Worcester, Mass - Class of 1968; BA degree in Economics
- University of Missouri at Kansas City - MBA 1970
Married 44 years to Nancy (Phillips) Thornhill
One daughter and three sons, but sadly no dog at present
Long time resident of Mission Hills, KS and now living maintenance free (or so they say) in Corinth Downs, Prairie Village