Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Transitioned from Financial Planning to Real Estate in 2012. Prior to that, I worked in the Financial Planning Industry for the prior 15 years in client service and portfolio building. Previously held Securities and Insurance Licenses.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- University of Kansas- BS
I grew up in Illinois. I have lived in the Kansas City area since 1987, spending 5 years of that in Lawrence, KS. I currently live in Overland Park, Kansas with my husband, Roger and two children, Kate (13) and Elias (6) and two dogs, Charlie & Pepper.